What to expect
The Amazing Race will start from Mavromatte’s Reserve on Wharf Road in Nowra from 1pm. You can check in and collect your checkpoint card so you’re able to collect stamps from each check point you complete. You will also be allocated your start time*.
* Please arrive and check in at the event by 1:45pm at the latest. The first wave of participants will commence the race at 2pm. Participants will start in waves to avoid congestion along the course.
We will gather shortly before 2pm for announcements and a fun and energetic warm up led by one of our Checkpoint Sponsors – Jetts Nowra.
Registration on the day: We recommend pre-registering online, however you will be able to register on the day provided you register by 1:30pm.
Plan your day
Mavromatte’s Reserve, Wharf Road, Nowra.
Parking and Access
We recommend participants use public transport where possible. If driving, participants can park at the at the car park on Pleasant Way, just off the Princes Highway, or there is street parking along nearby streets.
Noah’s Challenge will have toilets, first aid, water stations, refreshments and a registration marquee to pick up checkpoint lanyard and card. There will also be the Ray White Corporate Zone for all business teams (you must have registered as a ‘Corporate Team’ for access).
What to bring
- Sunscreen and hat
- Rain jacket or rain coat — the event will go ahead rain or shine!
- Water bottle — there will be plenty of water stations to fill up around the course
- Money — we will have refreshments for sale at the event, as well as selling raffle tickets. Please be advised that there will be no ATMs onsite.
What to wear
- Comfortable walking/running shoes (must be closed in — no thongs or sandals)
- Dress up in your best and brightest outfit! There will be prizes for the best dressed individuals and teams
A special thank you to our sponsors
Address: Noah’s Building
Shoalhaven Campus – University of Wollongong
George Evans Road
Mundamia, West Nowra NSW 2540 Email: email@example.com