What to expect
Noah’s Challenge will start from Moorhouse Park on Scenic Drive in Nowra from 9am. You can check in and collect your checkpoint card so you’re able to collect stamps from each check point you complete. You will also be allocated your start time*.
* Please arrive and check in at the event by 9:45am at the latest. The first wave of participants will commence the race at 10am. Participants will start in waves to avoid congestion along the course.
We will gather shortly before 10am for announcements and a fun and energetic warm up led by one of our Checkpoint Sponsors – Jetts Nowra.
Registration on the day: We recommend pre-registering online, however you will be able to register on the day provided you register by 9:30am.
Plan your day
Moorhouse Park, Scenic Drive, Nowra.
Parking and Access
We recommend participants use public transport where possible. If driving, participants can park along Scenic Drive or in the carpark at the Nowra Aquatic Centre.
Noah’s Challenge will have toilets, first aid, water stations, refreshments and a registration marquee to pick up checkpoint lanyard and card.
What to bring
- Sunscreen and hat
- Rain jacket or rain coat — the event will go ahead rain or shine!
- Water bottle — there will be plenty of water stations to fill up around the course
- Money — we will have refreshments for sale at the event, as well as selling raffle tickets. Please be advised that there will be no ATMs onsite.
What to wear
- Comfortable walking/running shoes (must be closed in — no thongs or sandals)
- Dress up in your best and brightest outfit! There will be prizes for the best dressed individuals and teams
Address: Noah’s Building
Shoalhaven Campus – University of Wollongong
George Evans Road
Mundamia, West Nowra NSW 2540 Email: [email protected]